If your backpack has got dirty and you want to clean or wash it. Just don’t try to wash it in a washing machine if it is made of leather or leather accent. Wash it with using your bare hands. So how to wash your JanSport backpack without ruining it, follow these steps:
- First of all, you need to prepare it by emptying it and removing any dirt by jerking it.
- You have to clean the bag as much of the dry dirt or debris as possible.
- Remove or cut any loose threads in the bag because these loose threads can be caught and snagged during the washing process.
- Now use a soft cloth or toothbrush and spot clean the exterior of the bag. Wash it with plain water or some stain remover for the worst spots.
If your backpack is only a moderately dirty, then you can wash it with your hands easily by following the above steps. If this is beyond hand washing, then you can use the washing machine to save your bag.you can also clean your backpack step by step guide in 2019.
How to wash a JanSport backpack with suede?
Here you find how to wash a Jansport backpack with suede is more important to know the washing process if you have a JanSport backpack made of suede.
Unlike leather, stains on suede can actually be made worse by normal cleaning materials like soap, detergent, and water.
- Firs use a suede brush to clean the dirt and dust from the surface of the bag. Make sure that you are using the brush in the direction of the fabric.
- Clean the stubborn stains with using water. But it can cause watermarks on the bag.
- In the case of the watermark, use a small amount of white vinegar as a suede cleaner.
- Don’t use any kind of detergent and bleach onto the bag. It will ruin your favorite backpack.
- Use a small amount of water and clean the whole surface of the bag.
How to wash my JanSport backpack?
If your backpack is moderately dirty, you can wash it with your hands. If this is beyond the hand washing, then you can wash it in a washing machine to save your backpack. Some of the JanSport backpacks are made of leather or leather accents. So, don’t wash this type of backpacks in the washing machine. Just use your hands to wash the leather bags without ruining it. how to wash your JanSport backpack, follow these steps:
- First of all open all compartments, pockets and zippers of the backpack. Remove and empty all the stuff and turn it upside down and jerk it to get off the dirt.
- Use a soft brush to get off the dust and dry grime. You can also use a hand vacuum.
- Dip the bag in a bucket of water and rub it using a soft cloth over dirty areas.
- Now hang the backpack to dry.
How to wash a JanSport Backpack in the Washer?
You should take care of your backpack. The JanSport backpacks are made of high-quality materials. To wash your bag in the washer, just follow these steps:
- Remove all your stuff from the bag and empty it all.
- Now read the tag on the backpack, there are instructions to wash it.
- Cut the loose threads in the bag, it can be snagged during the washing process.
- Now check for stains and wash them using a detergent or bleach.
- Pack your bag in a laundry bag and put it in the washer with the desired amount of water and detergent.
- Wait until the washing cycle is complete. Remove the laundry bag and hang the bag till to dry.
How to wash a JanSport Backpack in washing machine?
Sometimes the backpack is too much dirty to wash it with your hands. When this kind of dirt is involved, you can save your backpack by washing it in the washing machine. But you cannot wash the JanSport backpack made of leather or leather accents. You can only wash the backpacks without leather in the washing machine. how to wash your backpack in washing machine, follow these steps:
- First of all, pack your backpack in an old pillowcase or mesh laundry bag. You can avoid the zippers and straps to be caught in the machine during the wash cycle. Use only old pillowcase because the color of your backpack may bleed onto the pillowcase.
- Use the controlled amount of detergent. Place your detergent as you always do. 1-2 tablespoon of detergent is enough for a backpack, this is in case you have a front-loading washing machine. If you have top-loading washing machine then add the detergent as the water is running.
- You must set your washing machine on a smooth and slow wash cycle. If you feel the load is unbalanced during the wash cycle. Just pause the machine and adjust the pack in balanced form.
- Once the washing cycle is complete, remove the backpack from pillowcase or laundry bag and wipe it down using a dry towel. In this way of wiping, the entire surface of the backpack will soak up any water that pooled in any nooks and crannies and backpack will dry soon.
- Now make sure your backpack is completely dry before using it is imperative.